Each week road transportation from :
• Scandinavia (Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark)
• Eastern Europe (Bulgaria, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Hungary)
• Western Europe(Austria, Belgium, the Netherlands, Ireland, France, Germany,Great Britain, Switzerland)
• Southern Europe (Spain, Croatia, Italy, Greece, Portugal, Slovenia, Turkey)
• CIS (Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova)
• Baltic States (Lithuania, Latvia)
YOU NEED TO KNOW
What is there to offer the service to avoid searching for?
Cheaper is definitely not always the best.
Cheap is not always the worst - in addition to the price of playing the role of a number of factors such as the company's experience and operating history.
The service provider does not return the search for the rush.
All activities will be performed according to the General Terms and Conditions of the Estonian Logistics and Freight Forwarding Association (entered into force on 01.01.01) and the CMR Convention, which among other things limit the liability (up to 8,33 SDR per gross kg) of the company for damages to, loss or delay of cargo and give us the right to withhold the goods at our disposal as guarantee that the costs of ordered services and forwarding will be paid.